- Sabbath Stories: Go Home, by Chaplain Robert Nickell
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial Welcomes Family Medicine Physician
- Daytona State College Awards Florida Hospital Imaging $2,100 for Women’s Breast Imaging Care
- Florida Hospital DeLand Awarded Joint Commission Certification in Total Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
- Florida Hospital HospiceCare Moves Into Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center
Change Is All Around Us.
The world around us is in a constant state of change, and as longtime leaders and innovators of health care, we are committed to meeting the ever-changing needs of our growing communities. For our fellow residents in Volusia and Flagler Counties, we offer five distinct campuses providing a comprehensive network of health care services and wellness programs.
With as much change as we’ve seen over the years, our faith-based philosophy of treating the whole person—mind, body and spirit—has remained a constant.
Since the first Florida Hospital campus opened its doors more than 100 years ago, we’ve expanded to a network of 22 locations throughout Florida. And though we see more patients than any other health care system in the nation, we are still able to focus on each individual as if they were part of our own family.
Remaining on the forefront of medicine requires us to constantly change, yet never compromise the quality of its delivery. Our whole person health philosophy means focusing on effective treatments for injury and illness while supporting wellness initiatives that help eliminate injury and illness altogether. It all starts with making simple lifestyle changes, and with the Change Your Life Challenges.
1055 Saxon Blvd.
Orange City, FL
Palm Coast, FL 32164
Daytona Beach, FL
264 S. Atlantic Ave.
Ormond Beach, FL