- Exceptional Volunteers sought for Florida Hospital Fish Memorial Foundation Award
- Sabbath Stories: Go Home, by Chaplain Robert Nickell
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial Welcomes Family Medicine Physician
- Daytona State College Awards Florida Hospital Imaging $2,100 for Women’s Breast Imaging Care
- Florida Hospital DeLand Awarded Joint Commission Certification in Total Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
A Healthy Change of Heart
No one ever said that change is easy, but it doesn’t have to be hard to incorporate into your life. With the Florida Hospital Volusia/Flagler Change Your Life Challenge, we’ve created a fun and effective way to improve the health of the hardest working organ in your body – the heart. A healthy heart is at the core of maintaining whole body health, and the Challenge can health you achieve better cardiovascular health, keeping the momentum going through handy educational tools and expert advice.
The Challenge begins with you.
Using existing health scores, such as cholesterol numbers, blood pressure data and more, we can help you develop an individualized plan to whip your heart and body into shape — focusing on simple changes in three core areas: fitness, nutrition and outlook. And don’t worry, we’ll be there every step of the way, providing advice on how to put your changes into action.
Throughout the Challenge, you’ll have the opportunity to earn LifePoints, redeemable for great prizes and discounts, by participating in various community events and screenings specifically designed to help you reach your own personal goals. At each event, we’ll record your progress and you’ll see how incorporating simple changes into your daily routine can improve cardiac health and overall wellness.
Anyone over the age of 18 can join, so sign up today and and make the change happen.