- Exceptional Volunteers sought for Florida Hospital Fish Memorial Foundation Award
- Sabbath Stories: Go Home, by Chaplain Robert Nickell
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial Welcomes Family Medicine Physician
- Daytona State College Awards Florida Hospital Imaging $2,100 for Women’s Breast Imaging Care
- Florida Hospital DeLand Awarded Joint Commission Certification in Total Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
Our Hospital Network of Care
As one of the longest running health care systems in the U.S., Florida Hospital has both witnessed and contributed to advances in medicine. We have some of the medical industry’s best and brightest at our hospitals, and we’re proud they have accepted leadership of our Change Your Life with Florida Hospital Challenge℠.
Comprised of Volusia and Flagler doctors specializing in cutting edge cardiac treatments and preventive medicine, our team members are committed to your success. Challenge participants will gain valuable insight from experienced physicians, nutritionists, and wellness experts and have the opportunity to attend screenings and exclusive health-inspired events.
Click on the hospital in our network that’s closest to you below to find the right member of our skilled team to meet your needs: